Monday, March 28, 2016

PowerPoint review

Today's class presentations were all over varying controversial topics. The most prevalent topic was over the use of Marijuana in the United States. Due to the repeat of the topic, it was tough to tell which presentation  stood out the most. In my opinion it was an overused topic and I wish I would have seen less of it. Out of all the presentations done today, I believe that the first presenter did the best job. The rest of the presenters were either shying away from eye contact or reading off their power points.

Due to the fact that not all of us are prepared with an extraordinary stage presence, it makes only a few presenters stand out.Overall, The best presentations were those with a good use of color and sufficient pictures. Some students did forget to add images and their presentations were not as visually appealing. If I could do this presentation again, I would probably have sent the assignment on time and added more pictures even though my pictures were not few.





No comments:

Post a Comment